- Competitive Compensation package
- Great opportunity for potential growth and development of skills
About Our Client
Now is the time to move forward and make a difference. Our client wants you to share your unique perspectives, experiences and ideas so we can grow and drive sustainable change together.
As part of a leading global organization, our client has over 148 years of experience managing risk and supporting resilience. They are a leading provider of commercial property-casualty insurance solutions and a wide range of risk management products and services for businesses and individuals.
Today, they serve more than 25 industries, from agriculture to technology and insure 90% of the Fortune 500.
In this role you will apply your knowledge of policy benefits and limitations in order to drive a desirable outcome for both our clients and policy holders.
You will collaborate with multiple stakeholders, to ensure overall management of a medical claim in accordance with the terms & conditions of the insurance policy.
The overall objective is to provide outstanding services to our clients and customers, in alignment with company values, vision & mission, and in compliance with necessary regulatory obligations.MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class otherwise protected under applicable human rights legislation. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled and all other qualified applicants
The Successful Applicant
* High School Diploma or Equivalent and 2 or more years of experience in the Customer Service area
Preferred Job Requirements:
* experience in customer service or call center environment
* high school diploma or equivalent
* Is a bonus if you are available to work overnight shift from 11 p.m. to 8 a.m. (including weekends and holidays) (If you are able to do this please include in your application.)
* excellent bilingual communication skills (both written and verbal in French and English):
* ability to liaise with multiple stakeholders and build consensus
* proficient in computer systems and applications including MS office
* accurate data entry skills including reasonable typing speed
* knowledge of privacy acts: PIPEDA and HIPAA
* experience in health care system of the United States & Canada
What's on Offer
- Competitive compensation package
- Ability to develop and polish high end skills