Director, Product - Music Industry
Do you have hardware/software product experience within music sector?
Are you open to relocation?
About Our Client
Our client is a Global Leader within the Music Production Industry
- Responsible for defining, developing, and implementing the brand strategy for specific products, product lines, lines of business on a company-wide campaign basis. Applies consumer insights and market intelligence to the process of developing approaches to linking a brand identity to the company and its products.
- Collaborates with business units, regions, and channels to understand their market needs and links brand positioning to maximize customer loyalty and connection to the product and company.
- Establishes and executes brand strategies and programs to achieve commercialization, profitability, business growth and market share objectives.
- Partners with cross-functional teams to lead brand planning efforts and develop brand personality in conjunction with marketing, product marketing, product management, market research and marketing communications functions.
- Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
The Successful Applicant
Extensive leadership experience within the music industry owning hardware/software products
What's on Offer
A Competitive Package