Director, Product Management
Do you have Product Management within a B2C environment?
Do you have an interest in Delivery Services & Gamification?
About Our Client
A Leading Canadian Internet Company.
- Setting the strategic vision for your Product group for 6-24 months in the future
- Leading multiple teams within your Product group, with a reporting line of Product team members, and overall group size of 30-60 people (product, software engineering, design)
- Managing the organization design of your product group, owning team budget, reporting processes, hiring, performance coaching and the support processes needed to execute on the Product vision.
- Championing your Product group's strategic vision and ability to execute to our users, throughout the company and to our external stakeholders.
The Successful Applicant
- Ten or more years of relevant experience delivering highly successful and innovative products or projects
- Experience building and supporting large cross-functional, global teams
- Experience with logistics within a technology driven environment.
- Experience working within a global focused environment will an asset.
- Deep understanding of the skills required to build a successful technology delivery team, including (but not limited to) UX research methods, data analytics, agile software delivery and release management
What's on Offer
A Competitive Package