Director of Enterprise Applications
Be a part of one of the leading global organizations in this space
Drive the growth trajectory for the organization by being part of the leadership
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading organizations in the Retail/Manufacturing space. It started more than 50 years ago and currently has presence in a number of countries worldwide. To fuel its growth further, it's looking for a Director of Enterprise Applications based out of its office in Toronto, Canada.
You will be responsible for:
- Defining an actionable roadmap, creating a project plan, individual project scope, resourcing, scheduling, and supporting processes and procedures.
- Defining the matrix relationship and laying out the team structure, roles and responsibilities, team members etc
- Monitoring, tracking and reporting progress
- Meeting financial objectives by scheduling expenditures, forecasting requirements, analyzing variances, preparing budgets, initiating corrective actions etc
- Providing thought leadership by implementing best practices across the industry, giving technical guidance, maintaining effective vendor relationships etc
- Work closely with the VP, Application Development to establish annual strategic plans surrounding business processes and all enterprise applications
- Create and nurture a team of business-focused Analysts that partner with the business to continuously improve, optimize and enhance business processes and their use of enterpriuse applications
- Support the short-term and long-term financial and operational goals by supporting successful delivery of Programs (ERP, OMS, eCommerce, etc.) and Projects
- Primary source of enterprise application documentation and training
- Assesses business and user needs continuously to provide analysis on opportunities to take advantage of existing and/or innovative technology solutions
- Review and revise the strategic plan throughout the year as necessary
- Translate emerging business requirements to applications enablement initiatives that yield measurable business outcomes
- Manages the user requirements process for all applications, including effective inter-department and cross-department communications
- Manage delivery and SLAs by guiding incident resolution, problem management, maintenance, and enhancement tickets raised by the end users for assigned applications
- Develop relevant metrics, measure and publish the performance of the services provided and enable continuous improvement activities in collaboration with peer groups
- Provide input to the Financial and Capital Planning processes as well as technology impacts to the department
The Successful Applicant
- You will be having 10+ years of experience in leading complex and large projects with multi-functional teams.
- In addition to the relevant experience, you have the zeal to take the organization to even bigger heights, apply innovative ideas that lead to successful projects, grow with your team, share an excellent rapport with vendors as well as internal teams.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills along with constant inclination to learn is a preference.
What's on Offer
In addition to a competitive package, you will be part of the leadership team for a well renowned global player