Director of Ecommerce
Rapidly growing Canadian brand
Tremendous growth opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is a rapidly growing lifestyle brand based in Toronto.
- Manage ROI-based strategy & planning ensure that margin, customer satisfaction, and other key performance indicators and objectives are met.
- Drive innovation & collaborate with product management and other key stakeholders to meet customer needs and support your vision for a best in class approach
- Work closely with Buying to understand business priorities, market trends and to communicate status updates on projects and initiatives
- Leverage all customer data to understand and report on performance and identify opportunities, including gathering competitive intelligence
- Manage and work closely with agencies and internal teams to devise key strategies for acquisition channels, supporting website and multichannel objectives.
- Drive and initiate online projects and site enhancements working closely with development and design to improve online customer journey, customer service and conversion rates.
- Monitoring web analytics to identify areas for improvement / concern across the site and traffic sources.
- Oversee daily, weekly and seasonal content updates of the website.
- Ensure all messaging is aligned with marketing and promotional calendars.
- Develop and implement strategic digital initiatives. Work closely with internal staff and agencies to drive the PPC, Affiliates, Remarketing and Display campaigns.
- Know the product selection and make sure that merchandising for items on our site exceeds that of other sellers
- Oversee the end-to-end vision and design of the ecommerce experience, ensuring that customer needs are met with engaging, intuitive experiences and functionality
- Own all search engine optimization activities, driving competitive advantage
The Successful Applicant
- BS or BA degree
- MBA or equivalent experience
- 6+ years of relevant experience or equivalent track record in consulting field
- Expertise working in a customer-focused e-commerce environment
- Technical background, or aptitude in picking up and understanding new technologies
- Strong analytical and data analysis skills
- Proven ability to solve difficult problems that span customer facing, strategy, and operations.
- Previous direct management experience
- Strong understanding of ecommerce funnel flows and interactions, including understanding of impacts of digital marketing channel mix and activities
- An entrepreneurial spirit and drive with the ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic organizational skills
What's on Offer
Competitive compensation package & opportunity for growth.