Director of Construction
CA$140,000 - CA$180,000
Exciting opportunity with an established general contractor
Large interesting projects
About Our Client
- Proven leader in the industry who has managed various multimillion dollar ICI projects
- Strong tenure at an established General Contractor
- Hardworking and motivated individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced work environment
- Excellent communication skills and expert knowledge of the construction industry
- Responsible for overseeing the management of multiple projects through strategic objectives.
- Responsible for handling all the day-to-day operations of multiple projects on the go at any one time.
- Lead and direct multiple teams to deliver projects on schedule, within budget and design specifics.
- Communicate with owners, designers, project managers, and site staff regarding variations, changers, or complications with design specifics or other related construction operations.
- Define and initiate projects, manage cost, schedule and performance of projects components.
- Experience understanding risk management to ensure primal execution of projects.
- Direct subcontractors and employees to meet deadlines, stay on budget, and design requirements
- Manage project schedules and communicate a proactive approach to project execution.
The Successful Applicant
- 15+ years of ICI construction expereince
- University degree
- Managed and worked on projects of up to at least $20M
- Passionate about their work
What's on Offer
- Lucrative compensation package with bonus and benefits depending on performance
- Ability to have direct control over projects that are transforming Toronto's skyline
- Career stability