Competitive Salary Package
Work for a Global Company
About Our Client
Our client is a fast growing Digital Platform company, active in web and mobile applications. In order to respond to its fast growth, our client is looking for a DevOps Engineer.
As a DevOps Engineer, you will:
- Evaluate and evolve ongoing design, architecture, standards, and methods for the company's infrastructure and systems;
- Maintenance of the CI and CD pipelines;
Participate to the teams continuous integration and continuous deployment initiatives;
- Using, extending and selecting configuration management tools like Chef, and multitude of tooling like Ansible, to provision and monitor a multitude of environments autonomously and efficiently;
- Monitor and troubleshoot platform issues;
- Manage cross-functional requirements working with various company stakeholders;
- Automate deployment, monitoring, management, and incident response.
The Successful Applicant
To be the ideal DevOps Engineer, you will need:
- Previous experience as a DevOps Engineer;
- Knowledge and experience in AWS services and provisioning;
- Advanced knowledge of Ansible, Terraform, Spinnaker, Docker, Kubernetes;
- Good programming/scripting knowledge in Bash, Python, or Java;
- Experience to operate in an Agile Environment.
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent Benefits Package
- Great Work / Life Balance