Development Manager/Planner - Residential
Opportunity for career development.
Opportunity to work for a market leading developer.
About Our Client
Our client is a leading developer in the Toronto market with nearly 50 years of continued success in Toronto real estate. They are known for high level of quality developments along with their large out reach across the City of Toronto. Their quality developments are a result of their high-quality leadership and their attention to detail.
The Development/Planning Manager duties will include but are not limited to:
- Running the urban development component of the project and assisting with general admin
- Liaise with municipal staff, politicians and other stakeholders with the mandate of obtaining planning approvals
- Reviewing all planning, legal, financial and engineering documents to identify and remediate concerns and potential opportunities
- Reviewing and contributing both qualitative and quantitative research concerning buyer/renter analysis
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have the following:
- University degree
- Background in planning (Masters degree in Urban Planning an asset)
- Knowledge of Toronto urban planning and its processes
- Well-connected to key figures in planning process
- At least 5 years of real estate development experience
What's on Offer
Basic salary of between $100,000 and $150,000 CAD plus company benefits.