- Renowned Company Culture!
- Excellent Compensation and Benefits!
About Our Client
Our client is an award winning home builder that has been in business over 50 years. They have projects spanning from various styles of low mid and high rise developments within Canada and the US.
- Assist in all matters pertaining to land development including processing the necessary planning applications through to registration and ultimately final acceptance.
- Assist in all building permit submissions
- Maintaining and updating the summary/tracking sheet for development charge increases, levies and all other city related fees that effect the feasibility of the project
- Assisting (the development team) to obtain the goals of the project including plan layouts, engineering design, registration, and the landscape works.
- Coordinate the project summary/contracts/to-do lists/IPL schedule package/project files including letter of credit recovery, etc.
- Review and coordinate all development team related payables and provide recommended budget revisions/preparations as directed.
- Assist in preliminary sales and marketing responsibilities (help develop the envelope for eventual product design, marketing concepts to ensure compliance with municipal requirements, provide input on Purchase and Sale Agreements to ensure compliance with City requirements, closing dates, etc.).
- Assist in land acquisition responsibilities as required (due diligence reports, schedules, etc.).
- Provide assistance in preparing ongoing recommendations for improving company operating procedures with a view towards increased profitability.
- Keep current with planning initiatives and policies at all government levels.
- Administrative and special projects as required.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class otherwise protected under applicable human rights legislation. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled and all other qualified applicants
The Successful Applicant
- 3+ years of experience in this field.
- College/University/MBA degree (planning degree a plus).
- Someone strong in finance/budgeting/excel/proposals/sourcing data.
- Must be a great communicator.
- Able to work collaboratively with a small team.
What's on Offer
Excellent Long-term Career Growth
$85,000 - 100,000 base salary plus package
APPLY NOW FOR THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY!