- Be a part of one of the leading organizations in this space
- Exciting opportunity for a driven individual looking for a fastpaced environment
About Our Client
Our client is one of the well renowned organizations in this space. It has done some exceptional work in the past few years and is growing exponentially. To fuel its growth further, it's looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist role with hybrid work environment out of its office in London, Ontario, Canada.
KEY DELIVERABLES1. Content Creation
- Collaborate with global subject matter experts to produce compelling written and visual content including, but not limited to, blog articles, social and web content, infographics, case studies, and white papers.
- Partner with stable of agencies, medical writers, and other relevant freelancers to create compelling content
2. Demand Generation
- Execute a successful content marketing strategy that is integrated with the organization's value proposition messaging, business objectives, and brand development goals.
- Co-own the campaign development process, including guiding the development of integrated campaign strategies, plans, and briefs; working with marketing leadership to gain appropriate approval; reporting on Key Performance Indicators and expected return
- Create, manage, and report on lead generation and nurture campaigns in the Salesforce ecosystem, consisting of the optimization and implementation of buyer personas and journeys, and dissemination of marketing content
- Identify, devise, and execute tactics to increase the organization's online and social audience
- Actively engage with external audiences to build online communities and driving conversation on applicable social media platforms.
- Monitor social media channels to recognize competitive and market behaviours and execute follow up actions.
- Ensure the organization's web portfolio is consistently updated and accurate
4. Success Measurement and Reporting
- Ensure that all content and digital initiatives meet or exceed business objectives by establishing actionable insight reports with clear metrics for all content and digital campaigns.
- Evaluate and refine overall work systems and processes and implement best practices for lead generation to remain at the forefront of content marketing and digital communications trends.
- Contribute to continuous improvements by presenting new approaches and solutions to problems through monitoring the marketplaces to stay up to date on new and upcoming trends, campaigns, technologies, and best practices.
- Support other marketing communications-related initiatives as necessary
5. Health & Safety
- Ensure compliance with relevant health and safety legislation, including the Workplace Safety and Insurance Act, the Occupational Health and Safety Act, etc.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class otherwise protected under applicable human rights legislation. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled and all other qualified applicants
The Successful Applicant
Education and Experience
- 3 years of digital marketing, digital communications, or demand generation
- Undergraduate degree in business, marketing, or a related discipline
Specialized Skill or Knowledge
- Exceptional writing and storytelling skills (comfortable posting on social and web platforms, blogging, etc.) is required.
- Expertise with CRM and Inbound Marketing tools-Salesforce ecosystem (Pardot, Marketing Cloud, Social Studio, Ad Studio) are preferred.
- Proficiency working with business functions of social media platforms including LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Vimeo, YouTube, and Twitter
- Expertise in Social Media Advertising, Search Engine Marketing, and Search Engine Optimization
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics
- Knowledge of user experience (UX) design and usability principles
- Experience with web CMS systems (Drupal, WordPress, etc.)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office [Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook]; Adobe Creative Suite is preferred
- Hybrid (work from home and office)
- Domestic travel occasionally required
What's on Offer
In addition to a competitive package, you will be part of a well renowned brand.