An opportunity to work for a top 10 app company in the App Store
A chance to work for a global well-known brand
About Our Client
Our client is a top 10 downloaded app in the App Store for iOS and Android in the fintech space.
- Structuring large data sets to be used by the AI and ML teams
- Writing frameworks building for real time and batch pipelines to ingest and transform events
- Help to optimize the feature pipelines for fast execution
- Work with software engineers to build event driven microservices
The Successful Applicant
- Experience building extremely large data pipelines
- Understanding of microservices and are familiar with concepts of data modeling
- Experience with Spark and Kafka
- Experimented or heard about Flink/Druid/Ignite/Presto/Athena and understand when to use one over the other
- Proficient in Java, Scala,or Python
What's on Offer
- Certified Great Place to Work!
- Top paying company in Toronto
- Comprehensive package including benefits, snacks, etc.
- Brand new office in heart of downtown Toronto