Innovative team and projects
Close to Union Station
About Our Client
Located in Downtown Toronto.
- Build large-scale batch and real-time data pipelines using the latest technologies.
- Apply design thinking and an agile mindset in working with other engineers, data scientists and business stakeholders to continuously experiment, iterate and deliver on new initiatives.
- Leverage best practices in continuous integration and delivery.
- Help drive transformation by continuously looking for ways to automate existing processes and testing and optimize data quality.
- Explore new capabilities and technologies to drive innovation.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience leveraging big data technologies (one or more of Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, Cassandra, ElasticSearch) to build data products
- Experience writing clean and concise code using Java/Scala/Python
- Experience building APIs and exposing services through APIs
- Experience with public cloud environments
- A passion for simplifying and automating work, making things better, continuous learning, open-ended problems, efficiency and helping others
- Knowledgeable about containers and orchestration (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes, Mesos); knowledgeable about data modeling, data access and data storage techniques.
- Understanding of machine learning fundamentals
What's on Offer
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits, competitive compensation, commissions, and stock where applicable
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- A world-class training program in financial services
- Flexible work/life balance options
- Access to a variety of job opportunities across business and geographies