Customer Success Manager
Growing SaaS Company
About Our Client
Our client is software development company (SaaS) that is seeking for a Customer Succes Manager to join their Montreal team.
MPI ne fait pas de discrimination fondée sur la race, la religion, le sexe, l'orientation sexuelle, l'identité ou l'expression du genre, l'âge, le handicap, l'état civil, ou sur le statut d'un individu dans un groupe ou une classe quelconque autrement protégé par la législation applicable en matière de droits de l'homme. MPI encourage les candidatures des minorités, des femmes, des personnes handicapées et de tous les autres candidats qualifiés.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class otherwise protected under applicable human rights legislation. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled and all other qualified applicants
You will be responsible for providing all the methodological, functional and technical support to prospects/customers and the sales team during the different phases of the sales process.
After signing the contracts, you will be responsible for the follow-up of the customers in the deployment phase and will take care of the support after the go live.
This is a key role as a solution expert within the Canadian subsidiary.
Description of role and responsibilities:
1;During the pre-sales phase:
- Understanding of the customer's business and processes
- Assistance to sales teams for advanced solution demonstrations (including configuration customization)
- Responses to RFP/RFQ of technical and functional specifications
- Production of presentation materials
- Customer follow-up during the activation of the free trial accounts or POC
2. During the project phase:
- Facilitation of kick-off meetings
- Analysis of customers' business processes
- Assistance with configuration, training and user support
- Assistance and advice in the context of technical integration including the transfer of the knowledge of Web Services/ APIs
3. In the follow-up phase:
- Daily support on the basis of existing customers
- Collaboration with support (level 2 and 3) based in Europe
- Feedback to Product Management team to enrich the roadmap.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor in Business / Engineering / Techonlogy
- 3+ years of experience with b2b cloud/SaaS solution
- Familiar with the functions of the main ERPs (Microsoft, Sage, SAP, Oracle, etc.)
- Good customer relations and sense of pedagogy
- Bilingual in English and French.
- Autonomous, methodical, flexible, analytical mind.
What's on Offer
- Growing company
- Excellent corporate culture
- Felxibility and nice location