- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Opportunity for exceptional growth within the organization
About Our Client
Our client is a leading residential real estate firm located in Toronto.
- Coordinate accounting, budgeting, taxation & other financial operations.
- Production of monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reporting packages.
- Prepare financial analysis & reports to support management's decision making process.
- Develop or manage existing systems for project cost reporting used to evaluate projects.
- Establish or maintain existing internal controls and systems of financial reporting.
- Manage bi weekly payroll, employee benefit plans and annual government reporting.
- Assist CFO with preparation of project proforma evaluations and cash flows required for both development and house building projects.
- Interact with financial institutions to secure financing for all projects.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class otherwise protected under applicable human rights legislation. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled and all other qualified applicants
The Successful Applicant
- University degree in Accounting or Finance
- Professional accounting designation (CPA, CA, CGA, CMA)
- Direct experience in real estate development and construction
- Experience with Real Estate Industry ERP Systems
- Strong leadership, organizational and management capabilities.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
What's on Offer
Competitive Compensation and Great Benefit packageOpportunity for significant growth within the company
Exposure to one of the top residential real estate markets in North America