Opportunity within an international company
Competitive compensation package
About Our Client
Our client is a global manufacturing company with operations in Europe, North and South America.
- To ensure the company´s books are accurate and update
- To implement accounting standards and group policies
- To report financial statements on a timely basis, meeting deadlines
- To collaborate in defining and optimizing administration processes, ensuring they are suitably coordinated (controlling)
- To collaborate in the annual budget process
- To monitor the evolution of the working capital
The Successful Applicant
- University degree in related field. CPA is desirable.
- 5-7 years of experience in similar roles within the manufacturing industry
- Analytic and with a great attitude towards work.
- Strong communication skills
What's on Offer
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive extended health benefits
- Growth Opportunity
- Teamwork environment