- Working for one of the GTA's leading Residential Developers
- Leading all aspects of Contract Admin and Procurement for High Rise portfolio
About Our Client
One of the GTA's leading Residential Developers who have been at the forefront of the industry for the last 30+ years.
They have diverse portfolio of high rise Residential projects and with a multi-billion dollar development pipeline will remain a prominent figure in the industry for years to come.
- Leading all matters within the business relating to contracts (CCDC) and insurance/claims
- .Supporting with the development of budgets for upcoming projects
- Guiding the project teams with relation to procurement matters
- Monitor, expedite and review the preparation of CCDC derived contracts prior to sending them out for signing.
- Leading on resolution of trade disputes relating to contracts and supporting the PMs with claims process as needed
- Review and input on all awards, contracts and change order prior to signature.
- Timely project reporting with emphasis on maintaining consistency across projects
- Continual review of systems and processes to identify efficiencies where possible
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class otherwise protected under applicable human rights legislation. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled and all other qualified applicants
The Successful Applicant
- 15+ years progressive procurement and contract administration experience within High-Rise construction
- Exposure to construction insurance administration and claims resolution
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Detail-orientated and solutions-focused with the ability to week autonomously as needed
What's on Offer
A highly competitive salary in addition to comprehensive benefits inclusive of an attractive bonus structure.