- Join a highly-reputable, employee orientated company
- Opportunity for growth within an admired corporate culture
About Our Client
Our client is one of the GTA's most established low-rise home builders. With 17 years of experience under their belt and an ever-growing list of upcoming projects, our client is poised to grow exponentially within the next five years. As a recognized leader in home building, design, and development, we are in search of the GTA's top talent to join this rapidly expanding team of construction professionals.
- Provide organizational and administrative support to the office - assisting with the preparation and maintenance of electronic files and spreadsheets.
- Help maintain contracts and tracking contractors that perform routine maintenance work; scheduling and planning to ensure timelines are not missed
- Review and comment on Contract Documents.
- Review and comment on Specifications.
- Review and comment on shop drawing submittals together with technical data sheet.
- Site Review and Meeting coordination.
- Consultant coordination and liaison.
- Office documentation
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class otherwise protected under applicable human rights legislation. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled and all other qualified applicants
The Successful Applicant
- 3+ years experience working in Low Rise residential with a Home Builder in the Contracts department.
- Foresight and balanced judgement in anticipating and solving problems during construction.
- Experience in contract administration.
- Strong attention to detail is a must.
- Knowledge of project controls and effect on time and cost.
- Problem identification and resolution skills.
- Understanding of administrative and project policies and procedures
What's on Offer
- A competitive salary of $60,000-$70,000 (dependent on experience)
- RRSP Matching
- Annual Bonus