Construction Project Manager
Join an established Design Build General Contractor
Great Leadership Opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is an established Design Build General Contractor, dedicated to commercial and industrial project execution across the GTA, South Western ON, and Western Canada.
Due to currently growth, the business is looking to secure an experienced Project Manager to join their team for their BC business.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Manage multiple design build projects concurrently working with project coordination and site supervision resources collaboratively
- Negotiate contracts with subtrades and manage trade relationships
- Establish and oversee project budgets and schedules in conjunction with site supervision
- Report project progress to key internal and external stakeholders
- Oversee regular project site meetings
- All other duties as required
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Over 15 years of progressive project management experience, working directly for established design build commercial and industrial contractors
- Experience overseeing multiple design build projects concurrently
- Educational background in engineering or a construction related discipline
- Strong technology, management, leadership and negotiation skills
What's on Offer
Competitive compensation package including:
- Travel allowances
Base compensation will be commensurate with experience.