Construction Project Manager
CA$100,000 - CA$120,000
Great Growth Potential
About Our Client
Growing ICI General Contractor based in Toronto
- Plans and oversees the end-to-end delivery of assigned projects. At this level, projects managed are typically of moderate complexity, risk and exposure.
- In collaboration with project stakeholders, defines project scope, deliverables and requirements.
- Develops and implements project plans.
- Determines resource and budget requirements, cost estimates, and timelines.
- Identifies project risks and develops and implements mitigation and contingency plans.
The Successful Applicant
- College or University degree preferably in architectural technology, construction technology, engineering technology or equivalent work experience
- 3 to 5 years of project management work experience
- Solid ability to deliver projects on-time, on-budget, within specifications, and in-compliant with all requirements including but not limited to regulatory, environmental, health, and safety requirements.
- Solid ability to develop and manage project budget
- Solid ability to mitigate and manage project risks
- Advanced ability to influence, persuade and negotiate to achieve desired outcomes
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills
What's on Offer
Generous compensation package commensurate with experience.