Construction Project Manager
Excellent Management Opportunity With Reputable & Succesful Developer/Builder
Huge project pipeline with big internal growth opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known multimillion-dollar Canadian General Contractor with strong-ties to the GTA, responsible for innovative and technology-driven major projects, particularly within ICI, Residential and infrastructure projects.
With a reputation for excellence and forward thinking technologies, they combine unparalleled quality while maintaining the highest levels or health and safety.
Job Description Based from Toronto and reporting to the Director of Construction, the Senior Project Manager duties will include but not limited to:
- Responsibility for the commercial performance of multiple large-scale commercial projects.
- Act of main contact for client requests, reviews, schedules and communications.
- Liaise closely with all major stakeholders
- Work closely and report into the Director of Construction
- Plan and define program goals whilst reporting on construction progress
- Oversee and work with Project Managers on the implementation of a robust health & safety program.
The Successful Applicant
- Professional Engineer (P.Eng) licenced to practice in Ontario
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Extensive experience of stakeholder management and team leadership
- Minimum 8 years on-site experience as a project manager in the multi-residential sector
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- A proven team builder who demonstrates a collaborative attitude on the job site.
- Strong knowledge of construction techniques, specifications and drawings.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Health and Safety regulations as they apply to construction.
- Computer savvy (Office, CM software, etc.)
What's on Offer
Generous base salary plus compensation package