Construction Project Manager - ICI
Opportunity to join a renowned Corporate Culture
Challenging next step in your Career
About Our Client
The client is an established full service development and construction company based in KWC, with decades of successful experience building challenging projects throughout the region.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class otherwise protected under applicable human rights legislation. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled and all other qualified applicants
In collaboration with senior management, define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals.
* Develop project plans and associated communications documents.
* Estimate the resources and personnel required to achieve project goals.
* Draft and submit budget proposals and recommend subsequent budget changes where necessary.
* Assess need for additional staff and/or consultants; liaise with department managers for the acquisition of required personnel from within and/or outside the organization.
* Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
* Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
* Track project milestones and deliverables.
The Successful Applicant
Minimum 5-10 years of relevant local Canadian experience completing a variety of ICI and Residential projects in a Construction environment.
- Experience managing multiple large construction contracts involving consultants, construction firms and general contractors.
- Solid background in preparing and administering consulting and construction agreements.
- Knowledgeable of the Occupational Health and Safety Act.
- Additional duties, as required
What's on Offer
$100,000- $120,000 base salary plus bonus
Amazing Corporate Culture
Are you ready for your next challenging project? Apply now!