- Join an established General Contractor
- Oversee Challenging Projects
About Our Client
Our client is an established ICI general contractor dedicated to health care and hospital construction projects across the GTA and Toronto Core. They are a well established business serving many reputed institutional clients.
Due to current growth, the organization is looking to secure an experienced Construction Project Manager to join their team in a long term permanent capacity.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the following;
- Manage the oversight for one or multiple health care construction projects
- Oversee the budget and schedule for the project
- Negotiate contracts and build relationships with sub trades and consultants
- Oversee the Site Superintendent and check in on project progress regularly
- Work collaboratively with the leadership team
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class otherwise protected under applicable human rights legislation. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled and all other qualified applicants
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Strong background working with ICI general contractors with a track record of overseeing health care and hospital interior renovation projects ; owner side experience in healthcare construction will also be considered
- Excellent trade and consultant relationships in the local market
- Strong technical, computer and management skills
- Educational background in engineering or construction related field
What's on Offer
Competitive compensation package including:
- Vehicle Allowance
Salary will be commensurate with experience.