Construction Manager - Bridges
Global leader in construction and consulting
Ample room for career development.
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader in civil construction and consulting involved in the general contracting of bridges, roads and infrastructure. They offer the chance to work on new projects and provide guidance for upward career growth. They pride themselves on being on the forefront of technological leadership while providing a concern for the health and well-being of their team members.
The Project Manager duties will include but not limited to:
- Leading the construction of LRT structures
- Coordinating and leading all aspects of the project control team
- Managing all changes in the design and execution
- Preparing timeline reports for project deadlines
- Maintaining and creating relationships with relevant clients and stakeholders
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Degree in Civil Engineering or relevant certification
- Prior experience in bridge construction or other relevant heavy civils experience
- Driver's license
- Excellent oral and verbal communication
What's on Offer
Basic salary of between $140,000 and $170,000 CAD plus company benefits.