Cloud Product Manager
CA$125,000 - CA$145,000
About Our Client
Top 10 global
- Understand the cloud ecosystem, markets, competition and user requirements in depth.
- Launch new products and features, test their performance and iterate quickly.
- Work collaboratively with Engineering, Marketing, Legal and UX teams on cutting-edge technologies.
- Develop innovative solutions to some of the world's hardest problems by collaborating as needed across regions, product areas and functions.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in one or more of the following: cloud infrastructure, big data, security and privacy, development and operations or artificial intelligence/machine learning. * Experience managing day-to-day technical and design direction.
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas such as product management, engineering, UX/UI, sales, customer support, finance or marketing.
- Ability to influence multiple stakeholders without direct authority.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience developing and launching products and technologies within Cloud, SaaS, enterprise, internal tools or supply chain networks.
- Experience in creating strategic product roadmap(s) from conception to launch.
- Experience in leading the product vision, go-to-market strategy and design discussions.
What's on Offer
Job security, max benefits