Chief Financial Officer
Winnipeg Capital Region
Chief Financial Officer
Market Leading Technology business.
About Our Client
A marketing leading global technology brand has retained Page Executive to find their Chief Financial Officer.
- Provide strong leadership to the Canadian Finance function, ensuring that the team works as a hands-on business partner, proactively challenging and supporting the wider business
- To collaborate effectively with the clients group functions, including the central finance team demonstrating empathy, sophisticated influencing skills and maturity when building and managing relationships.
- Developing and improving financial controls and reporting whilst maintaining a highly agile and entrepreneurial culture.
- Responsible for accurate and insightful budgeting, forecasting, KPI & reporting processes to facilitate effective oversight and commercial decision making
- Help develop and implement the financial, tax, treasury and risk frameworks to deliver the company strategy
- Oversee and deliver against all statutory and regulatory financial requirements
- Provide in-depth financial analysis and insight to support the overall business strategy for the client.
- Monitor financial performance, process improvement and growth initiatives, contributing to the development of business plans that can deliver sustainable and profitable growth
- Support M&A and corporate transaction activity where applicable
The Successful Applicant
- Degree educated with a professional accounting qualification
- Prior experience in a 'number one' Finance role, either at group or divisional level is a necessity.
- Well rounded, with strong breadth of experience across all areas of Finance
- Relevant industry experience from a consumer oriented business, preferably with significant exposure to Technology and/or e-Commerce
- Demonstrable track record of strong financial leadership, ensuring best practices of accounting and reporting
- Strategic ability, keen intellect and outstanding analytical skills
- Is resilient and demonstrates gravitas and credibility
- Hunger to succeed within a commercially led operating environment, with core experience anchored in Finance but with the commercial instinct to drive value and performance in the wider business
- High levels of emotional intelligence; able to coach, develop and mentor at all levels
- Approachable, with the ability to communicate and influence cross-functionally
- Able to work well within a fast paced environment
- Impeccable integrity and a strong work ethic
- Calculated risk taker who is sensitive to changing priorities and able to work as a change agent within the business
- Able to set clear goals, devise plans, attend to appropriate details, meet deadlines, and inspire others to move in an established direction
- Able to build and maintain productive cross-functional relationships to drive business and create teams
- High levels of energy with the ability to motivate and drive teams, engendering a culture of teamwork
- Thoughtful yet decisive leadership with strong team building skills
What's on Offer
Market leading package and benefits for the successful Chief Financial Officer.