CEO, Private Equity Owned business seeks new leader in Calgary
Seeking CEO for turnaround and equity sale.
Open to CEO's from other
About Our Client
Our private equity partner is looking to hire a CEO who has ran their own P&L, shown demonstrable growth in that role and been a CEO before.
This is an equity sale opportunity that will be significant, in a quick turnaround.
This role is based in Calgary the client will relocate candidates.
The business is in the services industry
- Provide leadership, communication and organizational to achieve sales and service targets by leveraging the skills of an already established and experienced operations and sales team.
- Assist with securing organic sales growth and provide the structure and discipline needed to succeed.
- Collaborate with VP Sales on various responsibilities such as customer issues and concerns, employee scheduling and purchasing/ordering.
- Monitor service levels to ensure customer expectations are met or exceeded
- Foster an environment of end to end customer relationship management and enable more visibility and accountability to business details and results.
This would suit a CEO looking for a quick equity turnaorund and a new challenge.
The Successful Applicant
- Essential minimum 5 years of leadership experience in a CEO role.
- Essential University degree. MBA preferred
- A reputable business partner, skilled in contract negotiations, and partnership arrangements that bring shared success.
- Proven track record of organic sales growth and providing leadership and organization in the oil field services industry
What's on Offer
Base, Bonus and Equity for the successful candidate.