Business Systems Manager
Do you have Information Systems experience within Property Development?
Are you passionate about the latest technologies?
About Our Client
Our client is a leading Canadian Property Development firm. .
- Plan and manage the Information Systems function in order to ensure development and implementation of cost-effective systems and efficient data processing operations to meet the company's current and future decision-making requirements
- Understand relevant business objectives and assess business benefits of proposed solutions
- Oversee the selection, implementation and maintenance of systems (e.g. ERP, document management) to meet the management information needs of the business
- Business analysis: process analysis and definition; elicitation, analysis and documentation of high level and detailed system requirements
- Project management: management of all systems-related projects
- Responsible and accountable for ensuring needed decisions are made
- Conduct systems training for staff
- Identify needs and solutions for new systems
- Participate in development and management of IT budget
- Perform research, promote Innovation and identify opportunities to enable business
The Successful Applicant
- Undergraduate degree required; advanced degree in Business Administration, Computer Science (or other related field) is desirable.
- Information Systems experience in which you've successfully implemented corporate/enterprise-class systems (e.g. ERP)
- Information Systems experience in the land development or real estate industries is an asset
- Credibility to inspire respect at all levels while having a strong influence on decision-making at the executive management level
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work with people at all levels
What's on Offer
A Competitive Package