- Be a part of one of the leading market research companies focused on FS
- Build, Tutor, Lead, Grow
About Our Client
Our client is a leader in the Market research and business intelligence industry selling to financial services/payments/fintech clients across the globe.
They are now expanding their operations in Canada and are looking for a Business Development Director to drive net new logo acquisition and business for Canada.
* Responsible for delivery on a nominated monthly new business target. This should be achieved by existing contract upsell but primarily in winning new accounts.
* Collaboratively contribute ideas on new products and services based on your knowledge of your accounts and the market place.
* Responsible for ownership and understanding of a number of Canada based client accounts.
* The "go-to" person on this account for all knowledge and advice. Driving upsell opportunities from within these accounts
* Ownership of existing contracts, the deliverables, customer engagement, research success, and operational performance of Canada accounts.
* Perform the contractual process from buyer identification, pricing, negotiation, documentation and close
* Provide feedback on client wants and needs relating to process, output and opportunities
* Salesforce completeness and accuracy for all opportunities
* Salesforce completeness and accuracy for all client contract deliverables and service parameters
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class otherwise protected under applicable human rights legislation. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled and all other qualified applicants
The Successful Applicant
- Self-motivated with an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Exposure to Banking and Financial services
- Consistent sophisticated client exposure
- 7+ years experience delivering on a commercial outcome and meeting 1m+ annual sales targets
- Proven experience running a self -sufficient sales process.
- Strong, concise and accurate communication skills
- Critical thinking
- Creativity of mind
- Intellectual curiosity
- Client outcome focused
- Adaptive and resilient
- Understanding of the use of research and statistics
- Established network of contacts
What's on Offer
Excellent Perks, remuneration and vacation policy