Business Development Consultant
Uncapped Earning Potential
Competitive Benefits Package
About Our Client
With offices in over 35 countries At Michael Page, we take a global approach to staffing and consulting.
Our emphasis on career growth starts with our world-class training, which spans across your entire career trajectory.
Our values and 'people first' culture are reflected in everything we do, it's what sets us apart.
Working as a Recruitment Consultant within Michael Page, you will own a role that leverages your Sales experience to stimulate and challenge you on a daily basis. This career will further develop your interpersonal and commercial skills, giving you real opportunity for personal and professional growth.
As a Recruitment Consultant you will:
- Manage your own portfolio of candidates and clients, both existing and new
- Build close partnerships with clients and help their business grow by advising and delivering the best solutions for attracting candidates
- Manage the expectations of all the involved parties from contact to offer
- Be responsible for "hunting" new business opportunities and lead generation
- Negotiate Commercial Terms of business and rates
The Successful Applicant
We're looking for the best and brightest professionals who are ready to bring their energy, passion and determination every single day.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1-3 years of commercial experience in Sales, Marketing, Management, Business Development and/or Recruitment
- High Energy, determination and resilience
- Proven track record of success
- Strong desire to be a top performer within a winning team
What's on Offer
Since we hire the best, we offer the best. Compensation and benefits include:
- High Base Salary
- Uncapped Quarterly Bonuses
- 20 Days Annual Vacation, 5 Sick Days and 11 Paid Holidays
- Medical / Dental / Vision Benefits coverage
- RRSP Match
- Quarterly all-expense paid trips for Top Performers
- End of Month Champagne Awards
- Many Office and Team based incentives