Business Development & Account Manager
Competitive compensation package with uncapped earning potential
Opportunities to grow solely based on merit
About Our Client
Michael Page is a leading global recruitment service, operating in over 30 countries. Founded in 1976, Michael Page has helped professionals find their careers across the globe. As the market continues to grow, the Montreal office is looking to expand by adding experienced sales professionals to the team.
We have five values that have always contributed to our success; take pride, be passionate, never give up, work as a team and make it fun. Our values are reflected in everything we do, it's what sets us apart.
Our emphasis on career growth starts with our world-class training, which spans across your entire career trajectory. In fact, 52% of our North American staff were promoted last year.
Our more than 41 year history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match. With over 150 locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
As a Business Development & Account Manager you will:
- Manage your own portfolio of candidates and clients, both existing and net-new
- Search, source, and screen potential candidates, utilizing multiple online resources
- Build close partnerships with clients and help their business grow by developing and delivering the best solutions for attracting candidates
- Manage the process from interview through offer stage
- Conduct in-person interviews to thoroughly evaluate candidates
- Be responsible for "hunting" new business opportunities and Lead generation
- Have an involvement in proposal process by developing and pitching proposals
- Negotiate Commercial Terms of business and rates
The Successful Applicant
The Business Development & Account Manager require:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Ability to think strategically, execute effectively, and deliver high quality gold-standard service against tight deadlines
- 2-5 years Commercial Sales (Business to Business) experience.
- Competitive history (sports background, proven top salesperson track record, reward driven, leadership experience)
- An ambitious, driven personality and a will to win
What's on Offer
- Outstanding career potential to fast track to management through promotion targets that are set out for you
- Comprehensive Training Program starting from your first day
- Ongoing professional coaching and development
- National & International career opportunities
Competitive Salary & Benefits
- Uncapped Earning Potential / Quarterly
- 20 Days Annual Vacation
- Medical / dental / vision coverage
- Employee Referral & Sales Incentives
- Luxurious Quarterly all-expense paid trips for our Top Performers
- Charitable Events & Fundraisers