Business Analyst- Market Risk- FRTB
FRTB Regulatory Project
About Our Client
A Leading Global Canadian Bank
The individuals will be expected to participate in and lead individual work streams within both market risk and wider risk and capital related engagements.
As a member of the banking segment, the individual will also be required to apply their skills to a broad range of banking related issues supporting both Canadian and Global propositions. The expectation is that the roles will grow over time to provide a balance of quantitative and broader advisory and client facing responsibilities.
The Successful Applicant
* Strong knowledge and understanding of market risk frameworks and processes including risk management, product control, capital calculations and product valuations.
* Proven ability to effectively deliver market risk engagements
* Detailed working knowledge of FRTB and an understanding of its implications is advantageous.
* Knowledge and practical experience of all aspects of model development and validation.
* Strong analytical skills and practical quantitative experience.
* Ability to communicate and challenge senior management on range of market risk topics.
* Ability to explain complex technical terms/impacts to a senior non-technical audience.
* Excellent oral / written communication, planning, project management, networking and influencing skills.
What's on Offer
A Competitive Hourly Rate