- Be a part of one of the leading global organizations in this space
- Build, Tutor, Lead, Grow
About Our Client
Already established as one of leading National Beverage Alcohol Agencies in Canada, our client is on the move. As a division of a leading international Brewer, they have an exceptional portfolio of "company owned" beverage alcohol and non-alcohol brands.
Your key tasks include:
- Driving the overall Brand Value and expanding the Provincial footprint
- Managing a budget and acting as Beer/Cider portfolio profit and loss guardian across Canada
- Managing the Beer/Cider portfolio and ensuring timely delivery on commercial brand and market plans
- Optimizing your specific brands offering including managing product/pack/price strategies
- Develop and drive solid and sustainable brand platforms and creating engaging brand activation programs and content - above the line (ATL) and below the line (BTL)
- Developing volume and profit driving Promotional Plans in all Provinces of Canada, including the various Provincial Liquor Boards and Privatized Retail Customers as required
- Manage the sales and marketing budget to support portfolio growth
- Learning the Agency side of the client, and eventually leading the client's Marketing Team
Take on a new approach to brand management
Working with the International Brand Managers and the Sales Managers, you play the critical role in developing annual portfolio and brand plans that drives commercial growth. You develop and align plans with input from the sales team, and you drive internal and external processes to efficiently execute for growth. You work with the international marketing team to align and optimize commercial plans and activities in Canada and look for inspiration and best practices from other growth-oriented countries. Sharing knowledge, working smarter, and with a holistic portfolio perspective, you actively "contribute and challenge" with your expertise and brand management experience.MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class otherwise protected under applicable human rights legislation. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled and all other qualified applicants
The Successful Applicant
Experienced brand marketing manager with good business acumen and a strong understanding of FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods)
- You have 5 years of relevant experience with brand management combined with a strong foundation within FMCG. Experience within beverage category is an advantage, but not a must.
- You have experience in making decisions based on data and analysis, and you have a personal track record of successfully developing and executing brand and plans
- You have a well-equipped toolbox and a number of successful experiences within digital marketing, communication and brand building
- You are a trained project manager with a well-developed business acumen and financial insight
- You are an ambitious result-oriented team player that engage and stimulate colleagues, team members and relevant stakeholder´s in general.
- You have a can-do attitude and are motivated by domestic, international and intercultural business challenges with high ambition levels and direct access to key stakeholders.
- You hold a relevant university degree at the bachelor's level or beyond.
- You have a high proficiency in English, French and other languages an asset.
- You can travel approx. 10-20 days / year
- You like beer and cider!
What's on Offer
In addition to a competitive package, you will be defining the growth trajectory for the brand