BotB Sales Coordinator
International company working for food processing and health industries
At least 3 years of experience in a BtoB role in sales / marketing
About Our Client
Our client is an international company working for food processing and health industries. To continue his growth, he is currently recruiting a BtoB Sales Coordinator in Saint-Hyacinthe area.
- Development of new customers in Canada and on demand in other countries;
- Delivering high quality customer service to existing customers in order to establish lasting relationships, manage their forecasts, work with production to ensure their orders are delivered on time;
- Attend to customers' requests, quotes, sales performance and launch of new products.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in science, sales, marketing, administration or any other relevant field;
- At least 3 years of experience in a BtoB role in sales / marketing;
- Experience of working in close collaboration with the food supplements or health foods industry;
- Demonstrate a proven track record in business development and account management;
- Bilingualism (French and English) - fluency of a third language will be a plus;
- Demonstrated organizational & time management skills;
- Solid oral presentation & communication skills are required.
What's on Offer
40H - Permanent, full time position.