Associate level position for a market-leading civil engineering consultancy
Role is based from Halifax, Nova Scotia
About Our Client
Our client is a market-leading, employee owned engineering consultancy with a strong presence in Canada. Our client is growing their project portfolio and looking for exceptional calibre people to help sustain this growth, particularly across their water, wastewater, and road design disciplines in Halifax.
- Manage major civil and wastewater treatment engineering projects
- Manage and supervise designers and technical support staff engaged in the design of P3 infrastructure projects
- Mentor more junior engineering team and manage larger civil and wastewater treatment engineering projects
- Prepare proposals, expressions of interest and other marketing material
- You will lead a team in this client facing role and have the ability to develop business.
The Successful Applicant
- Must possess Civil Engineering degree and P.Eng. designation
- Minimum ten years of experience in preliminary and detailed civil and wastewater design projects
- Well established professional relationships in Nova Scotia
- 5+ years of management experience
- Ability to work in a client facing role and business develop
What's on Offer
Competitive basic salary and industry leading benefits.