Assistant Site Superintendent
Growing owner/ builder in Toronto looking to expand team
Develop knowledge needed for low rise development
About Our Client
Our client is a leading Owner/ Builder in the Residential Construction space. Due to recent growth and project pipeline, they are looking to identify an experienced Assistant Site Superintendent with a background across low rise Residential Construction projects.
- Provide leadership to all parties on site, displaying a high level of honesty and professionalism
- Resolve problems and conflicts that arise on the worksite.
- Ensure quality plans are adhered to and require standards are met.
- Execute work in conjunction with office staff under specific project schedules
- Maintain good working relationship with the clients, consultants, subtrades and regulatory authorities.
- Maintain a safe, organized and clean site with proper site signage to ensure that a professional image is protected
- As a working superintendent, you are expected to perform physical labour from time to time as necessary to complete the work efficiently and economically
- Provide other duties as requested and required
The Successful Applicant
* Post-secondary education in a construction related field.
* 5+ years experience working as an assistant site superintendent
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
* Solid computer skills required incl Excel
* Must possess strong time management skills and be a self-starter.
* Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
* A good team player who is keen to build a successful career with us.
What's on Offer
- Very competitive salary and bonuses package.
- Employee benefits.
- Company vehicle.
- Company cell phone.
- Company laptop.
- Opportunity to build a fantastic career long term.