- Join an established and highly reputable GTA Builder
- A long-term growth opportunity due to a large pipeline of upcoming projects
About Our Client
Our client is an established GTA residential developer with a large portfolio of high quality high-rise residential projects and condominiums. The company is dedicated to high quality projects, with a strong track record of on schedule and on budget project delivery. They have a dynamic culture, based on core values of service, teamwork, innovation and growth.
- Work closely with the Superintendent to prepare and execute project plans.
- Coordinate trade contractors.
- Ensure full compliance of health and safety adherence on site at all times.
- Ensure that projects are built according to approved plans, specifications, shop drawings, and applicable building codes and that quality standards are maintained.
- Assure compliance with execution and planning of project budget and schedule.
- Assist in the management and coordination of all trades on site.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class otherwise protected under applicable human rights legislation. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled and all other qualified applicants
The Successful Applicant
- 3+ experience in high-rise residential development
- Demonstrated ability analyzing site, building, and suite plans as well as other technical drawings.
- Solid understanding of current construction practices.
- Capable of anticipating construction issues and creating solutions in the construction plan and schedule.
- Demonstrated thoroughness and attention to detail, while also possessing a high-level strategic perspective; and
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to multitask within a fast paced and dynamic workplace.
What's on Offer
- A competitive salary of $100,000 to $120,000 (dependent on experience)
- Comprehensive benefits
- Bonus Program