Assistant Project Manager
Working for one of Toronto's leading high rise residential builders
Excellent opportunities for internal career development
About Our Client
A leading High Rise Residential Builder in the Toronto area with offices in the Downtown core. They are well known for building some of Toronto's most iconic high rise towers with quality and aesthetics at the heart of what they do.
You will be joining a successful and hard working team who offer excellent opportunities for internal development and progression in addition to generous remuneration packages.
As Assistant Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Working in conjunction with the Director of Construction to establish and deliver complex high rise projects in line with plan and scope
- Liaising with the trades in relation to tendering process and bid analysis
- Project reporting and financial administration
- Performing regular site visits and inspections
- Establishing and maintaining relationships and communication with all project stakeholders i.e. Site Supers, Architects and Trades
The Successful Applicant
The successful Assistant Project Manager will have:
- Previous experience as an APM on high rise residential projects in the GTA (minimum of 1 cycle)
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in a relevant construction discipline
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Energy, enthusiasm and a desire to excel in their career
What's on Offer
A salary from $95,000 in addition to other benefits and career development opportunities.