Assistant Project Manager
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known general contractor with a project portfolio that includes high-value and complex projects around the GTA. They specialize in commercial and institutional new-build, renovation, and addition projects from $10M to $100M.
A growing project portfolio has led them to pursue an Assistant Project Manager that can immediately add value to the organization and maintain their reputation for excellence.
Reporting to the Project Manager, the Assistant Project Manager's duties will include but not limited to:
- Management of subcontractors
- Change order management
- Assist in project planning ,scheduling, and budgeting
- Quality control management
- Accurate forecasting
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have the following:
- 4+ years of experience in the ICI construction industry
- Experience as an Assistant Project Manager or Senior Project Coordinator with the desire to move into a project management role
- Strong leadership, organizational, and time management skills
- Construction management or civil engineering degree
- Ability to build and maintain relations
What's on Offer
Base Salary of $70,000 to $90,000, commensurate with experience.