Scope of Role
About Our Client
Our client is a leading national construction company in the residential, healthcare, institutional, and mix-use space. Their offices are in offices in Cambridge, ON and Vancouver, BC.
- Direction of daily accounting operations including Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Cash Management
- Providing cost data and supporting information to project management and estimating team
- Review and maintain General Ledger and Job Cost accounts/sub ledgers, investigate unusual transactions or unexpected account balances. Analysis to help formulate budgets and identify potential cost savings.
- Assist with finance function for development based projects including monthly finance draw reports
- Prepare financial reports including, job cost, cash flow and profit projections
The Successful Applicant
- Post-secondary degree
- CPA designation
- +5 years accounting experience
- +2 years industry experience (construction or manufacturing is preferred)
What's on Offer
- Competitive compensation package
- Health and dental benefits including a Health Spending Account.