- The company is expanding!
- The position comes with a succession plan.
À propos de notre client
This is for a well-established manufacturing company that has offices in Canada, the United States and China. They are rapidly expanding and as such there will be great growth opportunities for the Assistant Controller who joins the team.
Description de poste
The Assistant Controller's responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to the following:
- Preparation of monthly financial statements & analysis
- Preparation of budgets, cash flow forecasts and margin analysis
- Product costing (including bill of materials, labour and overheads)
- Inter company reconciliations and international consolidations
- Review accounts receivable, accounts payable and payroll
- Complete tax returns
- Manage 2 direct reports
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class otherwise protected under applicable human rights legislation. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled and all other qualified applicants
Le candidat idéal
- CPA/CGA/CMA (or studying towards)
- At least 5 years of experience in a Senior Accountant or supervisory role
- Manufacturing and cost accounting experience is key
- Excellent communication skills
Ce qui est offert
- Base salary is negotiable
- Health care benefits
- Performance bonus
Don't let this opportunity slip away - Apply NOW!