- Renowned Company Culture!
- Excellent Compensation and Benefits!
About Our Client
Our client is an award winning home builder that has been in business over 50 years. They have projects spanning from various styles of low mid and high rise developments within Canada and the US.
- Assist development team in the review and analysis of potential acquisition sites and/or dispositions (land, serviced lots or unit condominium projects).
- Assist development team in the preparation and review of related documentation (i.e. Letters of Intent, Purchase and Sale Agreements, Joint Venture Agreements, due diligence matters, budgets, cash flows, schedules etc.), and related assistance with the coordination with external consultants.
- Assist development team in completion of acquisitions/dispositions.
- Assist development team in the preparation of shareholder, project investor and bank financing proposals.
- Research, monitor and report on land sale transaction subscription services, brokerage and other related informational sources.
- Responsible for maintenance of acquisition related files, summary reports/data bases, municipal development maps, etc.
- Responsible for development and maintenance of source budgets, cash flows, due diligence checklists, investment proposals, sources of data related to same.
- Assist the development team on any other matters related to acquisitions, related research and administrative matters.
- Assist financial group with special projects from time to time and on an as needed basis
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class otherwise protected under applicable human rights legislation. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled and all other qualified applicants
The Successful Applicant
- 3+ years of experience in this field.
- College/University/MBA degree (planning degree a plus).
- Someone strong in finance/budgeting/excel/proposals/sourcing data.
- Must be a great communicator.
- Able to work collaboratively with a small team.
What's on Offer
Excellent Long-term Career Growth
$85,000 - 100,000 base salary plus package
APPLY NOW FOR THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY!