- Global company (40,000+ people) in the world
- 3+ years experience with a proven track record in industrial
About Our Client
Our client is a global and international company (more than 40,000 people) and is looking for an Account Manager (bilingual French and English) to manage and develop sales of technical products and services to distributors and industrial end-users in the Ontario & Quebec corridor. This position is a job creation and a new territory with a strong growth potential.
- Plan, coordinate and organize sales activities within your territory.
- Manage the current portfolio of clients and distributors.
- Source and develop new business relationships in order to acquire new accounts.
- Liaise with customers to resolve problems and increase sales volumes.
- Provides information to customers introducing new products, integrating the complete product offering into the customer's business.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of new products and trends within the industry.
- Provide external customer service maintaining a close client relationship in order to increase sales volumes and profitability.
- Train distributors and end-users on products and services.
MPI ne fait pas de discrimination fondée sur la race, la religion, le sexe, l'orientation sexuelle, l'identité ou l'expression du genre, l'âge, le handicap, l'état civil, ou sur le statut d'un individu dans un groupe ou une classe quelconque autrement protégé par la législation applicable en matière de droits de l'homme. MPI encourage les candidatures des minorités, des femmes, des personnes handicapées et de tous les autres candidats qualifiés.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class otherwise protected under applicable human rights legislation. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled and all other qualified applicants
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, skills in mechanical is a plus.
- Minimum of 3 years experience with a proven track record in industrial sales.
- Experience in selling to the mining, pulp and paper, food & beverage industries will be highly valued.
- Ability to maintain good business relationships with major distributor partners.
- Ability to work with a CRM system.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, organizational, sales and negotiation skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Eager to learn, able to take initiative in addressing customer needs and looking for solutions.
- Bilingual in French and English is mandatory.
- Position is home-based and travel will be required for this position.
What's on Offer
- Solid training about products and solutions.
- Base salary and a very attractive bonus plan.
- Pension plan, health benefits.
- Company car and gas card,
- Company credit card, cellphone and laptop.
- And many other things...