- Working for a large multinational corporation
- Excellent opportunity for training and career development
About Our Client
A global multinational corporation with offices in over 35 countries worldwide and an excellent reputation as a leader within their industry.
The company provide professional business services to other businesses in a wide range of industries and due to continued success they are looking to add numerous sales people from a B2B background.
The company provide a clear progression path, opportunities to develop into a management role or as an individual contributor, and significant sales incentives/rewards.
As Account Executive you will be responsible for:
- Managing a book of existing business in addition to developing new clients
- Generation and conversion of sales leads
- Outbound business development activities - phone, email, marketing campaigns
- Negotiating business terms for one off services and company-wide contracts
- Training and development of new team members
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class otherwise protected under applicable human rights legislation. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled and all other qualified applicants
The Successful Applicant
The successful Account Executive will demonstrate:
- Previous experience in a B2B sales role
- Consistent track record as a top performer
- Confident communicator - both in person and written
- Ability to engage, advise and influence senior individuals
- Ability to manage a sales pipeline of multiple processes at varying stages
- Ambtuios and self starter
What's on Offer
A competitive base salary (in line with experience) OTE c. 100-130k, comprehensive benefits, 20 days+ vacation, sales incentives and rewards, clear career progression.