About Our Client
Michael Page is a leading recruitment firm specializing Accounting & Finance, Development, Construction, IT and procurement. Page started in the 1970's in the UK, its a public traded company and opened 2005, in Toronto. We're currently operating from over 170 offices across 36 countries worldwide, this is a globally respected company that offers its employees incredible career opportunities.
- Developing and managing ongoing client relationships and providing market knowledge and advice to clients and candidates
- Sourcing suitable candidates via our strong database, networking, advertising and referrals
- Maintaining candidate networks and providing resume, interview and career advice to candidates
- Maintaining market and commercial awareness through research and networking
The Successful Applicant
- A Bachelor's or a Master's Degree with 0-3 years of experience in Sales/Business Development/Recruitment Agency
- An entrepreneurial spirit with highly outgoing, passionate persona. You should be a team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A strong flair for client facing roles
- Tenacity to excel in a dynamic, challenging and results based environment
- Recruitment experience is not a must have
What's on Offer
We offer competitive base salary, uncapped bonus potential and internal career progression with training programs in New York. Our offices is located in the downtown financial district of Toronto.