- Be a part of one of the leading organizations in this space
- Exciting opportunity for a driven individual looking for a fastpaced environment
About Our Client
Our Client is a leading specialist for business automation. They serve member driven organizations with e-learning and member management systems as well as platforms for event and conference management.
It is an innovative, modern technology startup with great traction, established pipeline and well known in the sector they are targeting.
This is the right time to join them !
What you'll do
- Manage Lead Generation and Own the Entire Sales Cycle
- Generate new business through telephone calls, emails and other types of outreach.
- Proactively identify new business and product opportunities/leads
- Generate new business through online presentations with senior executives.
- Customize messages to leads, and maintain a consistent follow up schedule.
- Track the performance of daily outreach: emails sent, opened, clicked, and responded to.
- Follow leads through the outreach process, and close gaps where any lapses may occur.
- Funnel unreached organizations back into the outreach process.
- Develop relationships and advise potential clients
- Understand opportunities for selling
We're looking for individuals who
- Obsess over details
- Have the ability to work under tight deadlines
- Are self-starters and self-motivating.
- You're responsible for making sure you reach your goals!
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Desire to learn and improve processes
- Have a strong attitude, aptitude, passion and experience with Business - Ability to develop and grow national and/or mid-market accounts
- Competitive and self-motivated professional with excellent interpersonal skills
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class otherwise protected under applicable human rights legislation. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled and all other qualified applicants
The Successful Applicant
- University education - e.g. Commerce, Finance, Law, Sales
- Minimum of 3+ years of account executive / BDR experience in SaaS
- You know how to hunt prospects: You enjoy reaching out to prospects and engaging them in meaningful discussions.
- You love to connect via phone: You know how to make good phone calls.
- You're an educator: Explaining online technology is no problem.
- You know SaaS: If you need to look it up, this role isn't for you!
- You like business automation: You understand online technology and business automation software.
- Proven sales skills
- Well-organized, success seeker, closer
What's on Offer
- Great company to work for
- Good remuneration and perks
- Steep learning curve
- Workplace - Remote (for now) - Headquarters are based in Toronto, Ontario