- Be a part of the fast-growing business automation industry
- An exciting place where you can grow and make an impact
About Our Client
- Our client is a leading software player in the world of business automation which is disrupting the traditional business model by simplifying and accelerating the pace at which businesses connect with different stakeholders.
- Their platform's built-in integrations and APIs have simplified the lives of their thousands of users in over 100 countries.
* Own the entire sales cycle from lead generation, prospecting, closing deal, and signing the contract.
* Educate and advise potential clients on the need for SaaS-based business automation software.
* Build and maintain relationships with the C-Suite/ key decision-makers within the organization.
* Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the client's business needs.
* Achieve monthly/quarterly/annual revenue commitments.
* Work as a trusted advisor for new and existing clients.
* Work in collaboration with cross-functional teams (Marketing/Legal/Finance)
* Keep a track of the latest market trends and competitor's offerings.
* Regularly update sales activities in CRM.MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class otherwise protected under applicable human rights legislation. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled and all other qualified applicants
The Successful Applicant
* Minimum 3+ years of enterprise sales experience (SaaS Sales).
* Experience managing and handling complex sales cycles
* Must be comfortable handling objections and closing large deals
* Ability to forecast quarterly numbers.
* A hunter mindset.
* You are a highly driven sales professional.
* You can deliver in a high-paced work environment.
* A proven track record of hitting/over-achieving sales targets.
* Experience using Salesforce/ Microsoft Dynamics/HubSpot is considered a plus
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
* Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
* You are a team-player
What's on Offer
* A lucrative Base Salary plus Commission structure.
* An excellent vacation policy
* Health, Dental, and vision benefits are covered from Day one
* Access to the world-class training system and mentorship program
* An exponential learning curve with progressive career opportunities
* A great company culture.