- An exciting opportunity to work with a leader in tech management solution space
- Flexible working environment offering work/life balance
About Our Client
- Our client is a pioneer in Managed IT Services and count some of the top Canadian brands as their clients.
- They have multiple offices and data centers across Canada.
- Reporting to the VP of Sales you will be responsible for growing the business within the North American market by focusing on mid & enterprise-level clients.
- Own the entire sales cycle from lead generation, prospecting and signing the contract.
- Maintain proper cadence & volume of prospecting as well as other sales activities to meet and exceed targets.
- Create customized proposals designed to meet client requirements
- Build relationships with clients to maximize their uptake of various other solutions.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class otherwise protected under applicable human rights legislation. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled and all other qualified applicants
The Successful Applicant
- At least three years of experience successfully selling managed IT services to the mid-market/ enterprise space.
- Effective listening, verbal communication, and relationship management skills.
- You have a hunter mindset.
- A proven track record of hitting/over-achieving sales targets.
- You can deliver in a high-paced work environment.
What's on Offer
- A highly competitive Base Salary plus Commission structure.
- A great company culture.
- Excellent medical, dental and benefits