360 Sales Recruitment Consultant
Sales role with competitive compensation with uncapped bonus
Career growth potential based on merit, and not tenure
About Our Client
At PageGroup, we have five values that have always contributed to our success: take pride, be passionate, never give up, work as a team and make it fun. Our values are reflected in everything we do, it's what sets us apart.
Our emphasis on career growth starts with our world-class training, which spans across your entire career trajectory.
Our more than 43-year history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match. With over 150 locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
In your role, as a 360 Sales Recruitment Consultant, you will have the opportunity to turn your sales and interpersonal skills into real opportunities for your candidates and clients. You will be interacting to find and engage with a wide range of professionals in your market and introducing them to new exciting opportunities that will change their lives.
- Identifying and developing client/business relationships in a competitive environment
- Assessing and responding to the needs of each particular client or assignment
- Advising on and selling the most appropriate solution for attracting candidates and maintaining a candidate database
- Sourcing suitable candidates and briefing them on the opportunities offered by the client
- Managing the process through interview to offer stage and beyond
- Offering resume, interview and general career advice
- Networking to build business information that can be converted into commercial opportunities
The Successful Applicant
The 360 Sales Recruitment Consultant will require:
- You love sales! - supported by 2-5 years of B2B Sales experience.
- You are goal-oriented, competitive but thrive in a team environment with the self-motivation to change lives
- Ability to think strategically, execute effectively, and deliver high quality gold-standard service against tight deadlines
- Very well developed interpersonal skills - you will be the first contact for potential candidates
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong team oriented working style
What's on Offer
- Outstanding career potential to fast track to management through promotion based on merit, and not tenure
- Comprehensive Training Program starting from your first day
- Ongoing professional coaching and development
- National & International career opportunities
Competitive Salary & Benefits
- Base salary + Uncapped bonus
- 4 weeks vacation starting day 1
- Medical / dental / vision coverage
- RRSP matching