You are here
VP, Security Architecture
- Our client is a Leading Global Bank with a Growing team in North America
- Are you an Executive with extensive Cyber Security experience?
About Our Client
Our client is a leading Global FI with a strong presence in North America & around the World.
- Accountable for Enterprise Security Architecture Principles production and maintenance
- Primary security architectural advisor for the Enterprise
- Execution of review of Security Architecture of all segment solution architecture work products (Architecture Blueprints) (selection based on perceived risk)
- Development of Security Capability Framework
- Socialization of Enterprise Security Architecture artifacts (Security Target State, Principles, Roadmaps etc.), approach and expectations
The Successful Applicant
- 8+ years Security Architecture and engineering experience.
- 5+ years team leadership and management experience, ideally within an Enterprise environement
- One or more appropriate security certifications, such as CISSP-ISSAP, CISA, CRISC, and CISM
- Required demonstrated knowledge of information technology security, trends, leading practices, and regulatory and industry standard compliance issues
- Experience with Open Security Architecture (OSA) and The Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF).
What's on Offer
A Competitive Package (Base + Bonus & Equity)