You are here
VP Sales and Marketing
Ability to have an impact on the growth of the company
Oversee the implementation of the company's sales strategies
About Our Client
For over 80 years, my client has been offering safety products and services to a large list of national accounts. They are looking to increase profitability, and lower costs and require the right person to manage the current team to achieve success.
- With input, directs, and oversees the implementation of the company's sales strategies then trains, coaches and manages performance to ensure success
- Leads by example and holds the sales management and marketing staff to the highest levels of professionalism to maintain excellent brand image and superb customer service inside and outside of the organization.
- Identifies business development initiatives that are consistent with the Company's overall strategy and multiple lines of business
- Strong focus on enabling deeper penetration and profitability of existing customers and the creation of new profitable customers, including effective use of tools such as Waypoint Analytics, Sales force CRM, SX. enterprise ERP data and Customer Readiness Overview activity
- Develops and executes a winning marketing plan and go-to-market strategy for the company overall as well as for new and existing offerings, leveraging intelligence for marketing campaign decisions and lead generation
- Directs the Market Segment Management group through the Director of Market Segments to make the company the leading provider of their offering by having a deep understanding of the market, aligning ourselves with the right vendors, ensuring we source cost competitively, optimize our pricing strategies and communicate effectively to the marketplace directly and through our sales force.
- Creates a forward-thinking plan to effectively use technology to drive sales growth through a robust Company social media presence, a market profile aligned with our full offering, effective mechanisms for contact with customers, and a strong e-commerce presence
- Participate as a leader for strategic initiatives, working with cross-functional teams
The Successful Applicant
- MBA in Sales and Marketing or an undergraduate degree in business or equivalent experience
- Minimum 8 years experience in Sales and Marketing with proven Management skills
- The ideal candidate will have Safety Industry or relevant distribution experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Preference given to candidates bilingual in both French and English
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills
What's on Offer
- Competitive basic salary plus bonus and car allowance
- ability to influence the direction of the company
- ability to reorganise structure